In order to reduce installation costs and facilitate easier installations, Link4 has introduced a line of Integrated Contactor Panels for our new 100 Series Environmental Controllers With Integrated Contactor Relay Panels you will receive a UL & cUL approved contactor panel with a 100 Series Environmental Controller, conveniently pre-mounted on the door for ease of installation. There’s no need to mount two separate boxes with conduits in-between.
5 Reasons to Choose Integrated Panels
- 1. Pre-mounted with Link4’s NEW 100 Series Controller
- 2. Pre-wired to eliminate wiring errors in the field
- 3. Pre-tested for quality and reliability
- 4. All-in-one solution is ready to work out of the box
- 5. Reduced Labor Costs and Reduced Installation time will Save You Money
iGrow Key Benefits
Easy Transition from Outdated Thermostats & Early Controllers
- Ideal for small or medium retrofits/new installations
- Can link multiple greenhouses
- Track Energy Use and Adjust to Save Money
- iGrow 400/800 monitors energy use for each piece of equipment so you can adjust energy use or improve the greenhouse climate.
Get Advanced Control at an Affordable Price
- No other control system offers these advanced features at similar affordable price.
- Easy to Operate and Modify Controls
- iGrow 400/800 uses a simple touch interface and makes control changes easily, without hard wiring.
Get Instant Access to Controls — Remotely
- Download data with a just a USB stick, or easily access controls and make changes from any computer or cell phone from any distance.
Day & Night System Control
Panel Key Benefits
UL Approved Panel
- To ensure that our panel retains the coveted UL approval and to keep installation costs to a minimum, the Link4 iGrow Integrated comes pre-mounted with an iGrow 100 Series Environmental Controller.
- We make the wiring connections for you in the factory so the iGrow Integrated contactor relay panel works right out of the box.
- Each iGrow Integrated is thoroughly tested in-house to ensure quality and reliability.