Schools, correctional institutions and homeowners have all discovered the values of greenhouses for education and therapy. These are strong, durable structures with a 20 year polycarbonate cover. Polycarbonate is fire resistant and the galvanized steel structure is fireproof. Virtually indestructible, your greenhouse will give years of valuable service.
- Available in 20 ft., 24 ft. & 30 ft. widths
- Lean too style available in 12 ft. & 15 ft. widths
- Typical truss spacing allows for any length in an increment of 12 ft.
- Easy to construct with great instructions and technical support
- Columns can be either plated or wet set into concrete footings
- Columns are 4” x 4”, 12 ga. Galvanized steel
- Non-welded truss is quality assurance when assembled and allows for easy shipping and assembly
- Trusses consist of 2”, 16 ga. square upper cords and 1 ½”, 16 ga. Web members
- Extra purlins near gutter provide additional snow load support in northern climates which prevents premature wear on polycarbonate and prevents leaking near the gutter
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Large 12 ga. Steel gutter allows easy access to the roof and downspouts are designed to located anywhere in the gutter for maximum flexibility
- Can be glazed with 8mm polycarbonate, corrugated polycarbonate for glass (walls only)
Our experienced representatives can show you how others have discovered the value of these greenhouses. For more customization options or pricing, please contact a Rimol Sales Associate.