Available in multiple widths and lengths, high tunnels are increasingly popular for commercial growers as well as independent homestead farmers, and are a proven necessity for high-yield crop production. Made for growing fruits, vegetables, and cut flowers, high tunnels can extend your growing season and even allow growing in a greenhouse year-round (winter farming, anyone?). Rimol high tunnels have a low start-up cost and quick ROI (return on investment), and have been specifically tailored to meet the qualifications for National Resource Conservation Service (NRCS) EQIP Grants.
For 34' wide pricing, or any other customization options not shown here, please contact a Rimol Sales Associate.
- 4' bow spacing standard
- 6' extended ground posts standard
- Same proven strength as our Eastpoint, Northpoint, and Nor'Easter greenhouses
- Wind bracing kits included with all greenhouses
- Strong and able to withstand heavy wind and snow loads
- Engineering meets or exceeds International Building Codes (IBC)
High Tunnels are an increasingly popular trend for growers and a proven technology for crop production.
- Optimal for fruits, vegetable, and cut flower production
- Designed for heavy snow and wind loads with extra support for crops
- Provides protection for early or late season production and can be used for year-round growing
- Low start-up cost and quick rate of return on investment