Available in 30’ and 34’ widths, the Nor'Easter greenhouse series includes a truss assembly with every bow, making it the strongest free-standing greenhouse on the market. The truss support system also allows for additional purlin pipe for hanging flower baskets. The Nor'Easter will protect your crops from the elements while lengthening your growing season, and extended ground posts can turn this house into a high tunnel perfect for homesteading or cannabis growing. While our base model (with optional extended grounposts) is NRCS-approved, you can also upgrade to fully automate your greenhouse. CEA (Controlled Environment Agriculture) at its finest, available options include side and ridge vents, roll-up sides, shutters, fans, heaters, environmental controllers and more.
For any customization not shown here, please contact a Rimol Sales Associate.
- 4’ bow spacing standard
- 6’ bow-spacing available
- 1.90-inch, 13-gauge galvanized steel bows
- Truss assembly with every bow results in unmatched strength
- Five purlins per 30’ greenhouse – seven purlins per 34’ greenhouse
- Purlins connected to the bows using a cross connector system prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow
- Truss support system allows for additional purlin pipe for hanging baskets
- Wind bracing kit included
- Extended ground posts available
- Can handle a heavy snow load
- Engineering meets or exceeds International Building Codes (IBC)
The Nor’Easter greenhouse series is the strongest free-standing greenhouse available.
- Protects crops through some of the most dangerous weather
- Constructed with a unique truss support system to double the strength of every bow
- Height of the greenhouse can be raised with the extended ground posts option