Available in 22’ and 26’ widths, the Northpoint is the ultimate in freestanding greenhouses. One of the original - and strongest - Rimol greenhouse designs, this cost-effective model is multi-functional, allowing it to be used as both a growing space and as a retail showroom. The Northpoint has exceptional versatility and is designed to withstand heavy snow loads and high wind speeds. Make this your own custom greenhouse for your garden center or nursery with twin wall polycarbonate instead of polyethylene. Fully-customizable with automated options available, if you’re looking for the highest ROI (return on investment), this greenhouse may just fit the bill.
For any customization not shown here, please contact a Rimol Sales Associate.
- 22’ or 26’ width
- 4’ bow spacing standard
- 6’ bow spacing available
- 1.66" 14-gauge galvanized steel bows
- Truss assembly with every bow results in unmatched strength
- Three purlins per greenhouse
- Purlins connected to the bows using a cross-connector system prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow
- Truss supports allow for additional purlin pipe for hanging baskets
- Wind bracing kit included
- Extended ground posts available
- Can handle a heavy snow load
- Engineering meets or exceeds International Building Codes (IBC)
The Northpoint Series is the ultimate in freestanding greenhouses, designed for multi-functional use as both a growing and retail space.
- Can withstand harsh snow and wind loads seen in all areas of the country
- There is a truss assembly with every bow, resulting in unmatched strength
- Purlins connect to the bows using a cross connector system which prevents unnecessary drilling into the bow