Available in 18’ and 20’ widths, the Eastpoint greenhouse combines strength and versatility at an affordable price, making it one of the best options for smaller or beginner growers. Whether you’re looking for four-season farming or just an extension of your growing season, traditional growers and organic farmers alike will appreciate the durability of this larger, free-standing tunnel that is relatively easy to construct. While 4’ bow-spacing is standard, this house can be fabricated with 6’ spacing as well, and truss supports are optional. Roll-up sidewalls, heat, shutters, fans, and more can be added to customize your growing environment.
For any customization not shown here, please contact a Rimol Sales Associate.
- 18’ or 20’ width
- 4’ bow spacing standard
- 6’ bow spacing available
- 1.66” 14-gauge galvanized steel bows
- Three purlins per greenhouse
- Can be used for overwintering, growing, or season extension
- Strong and able to withstand heavy wind and snow loads
- Low cost per square foot
- Great for starter greenhouses
- Truss supports optional
- Can handle a heavy snow load
- Engineering meets or exceeds International Building Codes (IBC)
The Eastpoint is perfect for growers that want the durability of a larger free-standing house but are looking for something simple and easy to construct.
- Combines strength and versatility at an affordable price, making it a great starter greenhouse
- Can be used for overwintering, growing or season extension of vegetables
- Strong and able to withstand heavy snow loads