The Eastpoint Series is the best of both worlds, combining strength and versatility at an affordable price, making it a great starter greenhouse. The Eastpoint is perfect for growers that want the durability of a larger free-standing house but are looking for something simple and easy to construct. For any customization not shown here, please contact a Rimol Sales Associate.
- Available in 18 ft. and 20 ft. widths
- 4 ft. bow spacing standard
- Available in 6 ft. bow spacing
- Bows are 1.66 in., 14 ga. galvanized steel tubing
- 3 purlins per greenhouse
- Can be used for overwintering, growing or season etension of vegetables
- Strong and able to withstand heavy snow loads
- Low cost per square foot
- Great for starter greenhouses
- Truss supports optional
- Engineering meets International Building Codes (IBC)
The frame includes all of the steel tubing pre-drilled, all hardware and ground post driver. Does not include baseboard or end wall framing materials.
Extended Ground Posts
- Standard frame comes with 3' ground posts (2' in the ground, 1' out), causing the curvature of the structure to start around 4'.
- Extended Ground Posts are 6' long (3' in the ground, 3' out), causing the curvature of the structure to start around 6'. This option adds increased working space along the side walls, increased ventilation when coupled with roll-up sides, and depending on your region, may be necessary for NRCS compliance.
End Wall Framing
- 2" x 4" Framing Brackets - includes enough brackets and hardware to frame end walls with 2" x 4" wood. Wood not included.
- Metal End Wall Framing Kit - includes enough 1.5" square steel, brackets, hardware to frame end walls with 1.5" square steel.
End Wall Covering
- Woven Poly End Walls - include woven poly panels for a single layer on each end wall and wire lock to fasten poly to end walls.
- Polycarbonate End Walls - include twin wall clear polycarbonate, all extrusions, hardware and gable wire lock.
- Single Poly - includes one layer of poly, and wirelock to attach.
- Double Inflated Poly - includes two layers of poly, wire lock for along the sides and an inflation kit.
- T-handle - includes roll pipe, hardware and T-handle operators for 2 roll-up sides.
- Manual Gear Box - includes roll pipe, hardware and Manual Gear Box operators for 2 roll-up sides.
- Automated - includes environmental controller, roll pipe, hardware, and Low-Voltage Motors for 2 roll-up sides.
Mechanical ventilation includes an exhaust fan(s), shutters and necessary thermostats to control all equipment.
The gas heat option includes a Reznor high efficiency heater, a heater hanger, a vent pipe kit, and all necessary thermostats to control the equipment.
- HAF Fans: Adds Horizontal Airflow Fans (HAF) with hangars.
- HAF Fans and Variable Speed Controller: Adds HAF Fans with hangars and a Variable Speed Controller to adjust the speed of HAF fans.
You can can select a combination of Single Sliding (42" x 7'), Double Sliding (8' x 8'), and Roll-Up Garage (8' x 8') doors.