NRCS Resource Center

NRCS EQIP Can Easily Benefit You

Rimol is your trusted partner that can help you get funding.

What is the NRCS? How can you get a cost share contract for a new high tunnel or upgrades to your existing greenhouse equipment? Is it easy to apply for and get funding? How do I begin the application process? Rimol can be a valuable resource for you in answering these questions. Rimol has been working with Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS) agencies throughout the United States for well over 15 years.

The NRCS Environmental Quality Program, or EQIP, provides financial and technical assistance to agricultural producers. Most people know the NRCS can support the purchase and construction of a new high tunnel. However, now with new funding opportunities, you can also apply for funding for energy upgrades.

Learn more on our blog
Vegetables growing inside of a Rimol high tunnel greenhouse - NRCS program for high tunnel grants

Partner with Rimol Experts

Rimol can help you secure NRCS funding for your high tunnel or greenhouse project. Our knowledgeable sales and customer service representatives can partner with you every step of the way. Here is what the typical process for securing funding looks like:

Contact Us

Interested in partnering with Rimol to apply for an NRCS cost share contract for your next high tunnel or greenhouse project? Reach out today!