The Matterhorn stands alone as the most attractive and rugged traditional style gutter connected greenhouse. Our Matterhorn greenhouse was inspired by the most majestic peak in the Swiss Alps, which draws intrepid climbers who risk their lives each summer scaling its rugged terrain and ridges. The Matterhorn greenhouse is a high-quality, strong and attractive structure ideally suited for garden centers, growers and schools in any climate in North America. The Matterhorn can withstand heavy snow loads and wind loads which will allow you to get a good night's sleep during the worst winter storms and hurricanes.
- Available in 20 ft., 24 ft. & 30 ft. widths
- Lean too style available in 12 ft. & 15 ft. widths
- Typical truss spacing allows for any length in an increment of 12 ft.
- Easy to construct with great instructions and technical support
- Columns can be either plated or wet set into concrete footings
- Columns are 4” x 4”, 12 ga. Galvanized steel
- Non-welded truss is quality assurance when assembled and allows for easy shipping and assembly
- Trusses consist of 2”, 16 ga. square upper cords and 1 ½”, 16 ga. Web members
- Extra purlins near gutter provide additional snow load support in northern climates which prevents premature wear on polycarbonate and prevents leaking near the gutter
- 6/12 roof pitch
- Large 12 ga. Steel gutter allows easy access to the roof and downspouts are designed to located anywhere in the gutter for maximum flexibility
- Can be glazed with 8mm polycarbonate, corrugated polycarbonate for glass (walls only)